I said that I didn't know how consistent I would be and I'm off to a good start, with nearly 3 weeks passing since my last entry. Things are just crazy .
Ethan's football team has played 3 games and were are 0-3. Pretty amazing. We haven't even put any points on the board either. You always want to put the blame somewhere and so we'll say it is the coaching ...or something of the sort. Ethan has managed to make a few plays a game... but not nearly as much as he'd like. The whole football thing has been pretty ironic being that is why he wanted to play for Opp, but that's a story for another day. His birthday came and went..no big deal to him. On "the day" we had family over to celebrate with cupcakes and ice cream. Then the weekend after he had a few friends over and they swam and ...u guessed it...played football. He never gets enough.
Enley has starting her dance classes and is thrilled. She is all about singing, dancing and looking at herself in the mirror, so this is so up her alley. She is so funny and I love watching her. This week we were in Wal Mart. She found her a magazine "Pop Star" I think. Anyway, it had a pic of the Jonas Brothers on it and she had to have it. It was such a girl thing to be sold on magazine by the front cover:) (I know because I bought myself one with Sara Palin on the cover). She then had to have a drink and bag of chips and she couldn't wait to get to the car. She piled up in the seat with her drink, chips, and magazine and she was set. I loved seeing her and told her "you are such a girl".. She looked up and smiled and it so reminded me of myself and my guilty pleasures...only I'm 30 an d she's 5!!!!!
We have started a new church year which I am super excited about. I will be helping teach the 9th and 10th grade girls for Sunday School. It will actually be only every other weekend because of my work schedule. I am really looking forward to working with these girls and maybe be able to encourage them in their christian walk. I remember how hard it is to be a teen and am soooooooooo thankful to be past that but am looking forward to the experience. Maybe my life experiences will be able to help them in some way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment